Gestational Surrogacy requires many different pieces all coming together perfectly. We are honored to have worked with incredible professionals in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
We would like to share them with you.
Attorneys & Legal Counseling for Surrogacy
- Caprice has practiced law in Honolulu, Hawaii for over 10 years. She recently opened Fertility Connections Hawaii – a full service ART Law Practice. Caprice was raised in Honolulu, Hawaii and attended Punahou School. She holds her B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania, participating in the legal studies program at the Wharton School of Business and graduating with double majors from the College of Arts and Sciences. She participated in a post-graduate legal studies program at Oxford University, learning the historical influences of English common law on American civil law.
- She obtained her J.D. from the Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University and moved home to Hawaii to practice law. Today, Caprice is licensed to practice law in the State of Hawaii, the United States District Court for the State of Hawaii, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. She is also a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- Carol holds a BA from Colby College, LLM Comparative and International Law from Duke University School of Law, J.D., Duke University School of Law. Although raised in Hawaii, she practiced law in Washington, D.C. for six years before returning to Hawaii in 2000. During her time in Washington, she practiced international trade law with the law firms of Miller & Chevalier and Bryan Cave LLP and was active in the Section of International Law and Practice of the American Bar Association.
- Carol is an editor of The International Human Rights of Women: Instruments of Change. She is admitted to practice in the US District Court of Hawaii, State Courts of Hawaii, District of Columbia Court of Appeals, Superior Court of the District of Columbia. She is also a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- Stephen is one of Australia’s leading surrogacy and divorce lawyers. He was admitted in 1987, and has been an accredited family law specialist since 1996. He is a partner of Harrington Family Lawyers, Brisbane and an international representative on the American Bar Association’s Assisted Reproductive Technology Committee. He was the first international Fellow of the American Academy of Assisted Reproductive Treatment Attorneys. He is also one of 33 Australian practising lawyers who are Fellows of the International Academy of Family Lawyers, one of the most prestigious family law groups in the world.
- Stephen has handled every type of family law case there is known in over 30 years, and has advised surrogacy/fertility clients from throughout Australia and at last count 24 countries overseas. He has obtained surrogacy orders in Qld, NSW, Vic and SA- the only lawyer to have done so.
Hawaii Fertility Clinics
- The Fertility Institute of Hawaii was founded by Dr. John Frattarelli who is a world-renowned expert in infertility and In Vitro Fertilization with over 20 years of experience treating infertile couples.
- Dr. Anatte Karmon have participated in over 30,000 fertility treatment cycles resulting in over 15,000 babies.
- Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute is Hawaii's first IVF clinic. Since opening its doors in 1985, more than 4,900 babies have been born to couples in Hawaii, and around the world, helping to achieve their dream of starting a family.
- Today, Pacific In Vitro is led by a team of 4 board certified physicians with years of experience in IVF, reproductive endocrinology, fertility and OB/GYN. Its team also consists of an on-site PhD embryologist who is a board certified laboratory director.
- Dr. Christopher Huang, Dr. Christina Arnett, and the ARCH team have over twenty years of infertility experience and are dedicated to pursuing the latest techniques in assisted reproductive technologies.
Egg Donor Agencies
- Conceptions is an intimate, boutique-style egg donation agency in Hawaii that matches warm and compassionate egg donors to couples and individuals worldwide who need help building a family. Its unique program provides an exceptional level of personalized and professional service throughout your entire journey.
- Conceptions is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), RESOLVE, AccessAustralia and LiveStrong and only works with physicians and clinics that strictly adhere to ASRM and SART (Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology) guidelines. Conceptions Center is SART approved and licensed by The New York State Department of Health.
- Egg Donor Select strives to provide a well-screened and highly selective group of young women, representing a variety of ethnicities and other criteria important to prospective parents. Led by professionals with more than 20 years of experience in the field of infertility, they understand that excellent communication and follow-through are critical in supporting the clinical staff before, during and after your egg donation cycle.
Counseling Support for Surrogate & Parents
- Rachel Ebert is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She enjoys working with individuals struggling before, during and after pregnancy. This can include, pre-baby counseling, fertility struggles, postpartum depression and anxiety, pregnancy and infant loss, or birth trauma. In addition, Rachel can support parents with special needs parenting stress and challenges, and other parenting issues.