The Hawaii Surrogacy Center has an immediate need for qualified surrogates.
Join Hawaii’s leading surrogacy agency!
AS SEEN ON
In these uncertain times, remember that you can give the gift of hope to a local family. Help contribute to your own family’s financial well being with compensation packages of $40,000+ that includes generous allowances for medical insurance, maternity clothes, organic food and more.
We are a local Hawaii agency with over a decade of experience, and on-island coordinators that will be by your side throughout the entire surrogacy process.
- Minimal local travel required (many appointments can be done at your own provider)
- Absolutely no out-of-pocket costs incurred (legal, medical, even childcare is all covered)
- Receive care at the best fertility clinics on our islands
“I’ve talked with other surrogates online. When I tell them that my agency was super involved, and my coordinator was always there at appointments and available to answer questions, they say that’s different from their experience. I love that I got to work with a local agency with someone here on the island to help guide me and my IPs.”
Full Compensation Package
$250 upon completion of screening
Our thanks to you for joining our program!
First Time Surrogates: $35,000
Experienced Surrogates: $40,000+
Paid in eight monthly installments of $4,375+
For carrying more than one fetus
$150 per month
Starting after surrogacy contract is signed (for miscellaneous expenses over the year)
Embryo Transfer Compensation
$1,000 per transfer
For each cycle you attempt
Maternity Clothing Allowance
Paid at start of the second trimester
$150 per week + supplies
Plus full reimbursement for all supplies
In addition to base compensation
Monthly premiums & any copayments
100% coverage for prenatal care & delivery
Minimum of $400 per week
For any lost wages, housekeeping and childcare (pick the plan that meets your family’s needs)
Life Insurance Policy
Valued at $250,000
Paid directly to your family
Airfare, accommodations, transportation
Plus $50 per diem
Interisland or to/from the mainland, all trips are completely covered
In addition to the above compensation package, surrogates in our program receive the following supports:
- A personal coordinator throughout your journey that attends critical appointments and the birth.
- Nutritional support, including health coaching during postpartum recovery.
- Financial counseling to ensure that you reach your financial goals and use your compensation wisely.
- Psychological counseling during and after your journey, with additional support available as needed.
- An independent attorney to review your contract with you and answer any questions you may have.
All financial compensation is detailed in your gestational carrier agreement. You will receive your monthly compensation by direct deposit from a professionally managed escrow firm.
Surrogate Qualifications & Requirements
- Between 21-40 years old
- Have already carried at least one child to term
- Are height/weight proportionate with a Body Mass Index (BMI) no higher than 32.
- No history of illicit drug use; does not drink alcohol during pregnancy
- Have a stable and healthy lifestyle
- Enjoy being pregnant
- Willing to take injectable medication
- Financially stable
- Live in Hawaii, Washington, Oregon or other surrogacy friendly states
How to Become a Surrogate
Please complete our Surrogate Inquiry Form below so we can contact you
and discuss our program further.